Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad News!

Hey guys!
I'm not in AHP anymore :(
I commented my blog link and posted everything on this blog and after all of that... this?
I wanted to become an agent so badly because I knew it could make my helping more effective and because of of my Family time I don't really get to post that quick...
I must spend more time with my family because they are the only ones I got.I can be an agent anytime when a new poll is coming!
I accept this as a challenge because my motto is:

"Trials and challenges makes you a better person in years to come".

I promise I'll get back on my feet and stop whining for this time because I'm coming back stronger ;)

-Skett

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! =)

 
Copyright Everything Chobots! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .