Saturday, October 3, 2009

Important Post

Hey guys...
This is very important.Well its bcus of lags and con errors.
I think its unfair for others if they always get con errors (like me) bcus they will feel so amgry and they will complain and right know i feel like destroying my computer.Its just so annoying that evrytime there is a party i feel so srry for the ppl whose pc's get lagged or crashed bcus its just soo important and i feel srry for them.Thats why i never experienced rain for many months now on Chobots.So i just hope that it will change.So if i get another problem w/ my computer its sionara for me.Im tellin u guys this bcus I never got the chance to experience good stuff in chobots anymore bcus of crowded servers and overloaded places.So my post ends here...

Sincerely,
{$}skett{$]

2 comments:

♫Skett♫ said...

Guys Im quittin til november and ip0d while im gone pls could u use my account and earn me money for a while ill be glad wen im back thnx!

♫Skett♫ said...

ill tell u guys y i quitted wen im back

Post a Comment

Comment! =)

 
Copyright Everything Chobots! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .