Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pressure!

Not now guys...
Not in the mood since my deepest darkest secret was told!NOW DONT ASK ME NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY :) Now im srry if this isnt about chobots but i made a new song called:"Pressure" this song is about how ppl pressure others with actions,problems,and their secrets.Here is the 1st part of the song :)

When things go wrong
Im feeling strong
For the bad stuff done(for the bad stuff done)
When I hear a song
U block me all along
I could just hit u with this BONG!
Dont stop me
Cant u see,There is more to life cus its just Pressure!
Dont stop me
Cant u see, cus theres more to life cus its just Pressure!

If u dont know the tune then dont sing it all :)

-{$}skett{$}

3 comments:

ip0d said...

nice song and i promise not tell ur secret :X

♫Skett♫ said...

Thnx ip0d and ppl who wants to know y secret well u cant no matter how hard u try

ip0d said...

does everyone in school know it?or only lorenzo?O_o

Post a Comment

Comment! =)

 
Copyright Everything Chobots! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .